A Creative Spirit (What do you do with yours?)

"She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands." Proverbs 31:13

Friday, March 11, 2005

Donations challenge

Earlier this year I accepted two charity challenges and set my goals for a minimum number of items that I would make in 2005.
I pledged 200 baby items and so far have finished 111 of those already. I also pledged 500 6" squares and as of this morning I have 204! Of course, there is nothing wrong with exceeding either goal, is there? =)
I've also gotten quite a few donations this year for my Warming Families chapter. Just last week I received 17 warm knit hats. Thanks Jackie!! Paula sent 3 6" squares and Jayne sent a HUGE box of items (36 pr. of baby booties, 11 hats, and 35 6" squares) Thank you Paula and Jayne....such generosity will be most appreciated by the people that receive these great items.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home