A Creative Spirit (What do you do with yours?)

"She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands." Proverbs 31:13

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Who's Chicken?

Yes, I admit...I am a chicken!! We are having a winter storm ~ snow and sleet ~ and the water from yesterday's rain that hasn't dried up has frozen. I hate to drive on icy roads! Snow, I don't mind, but icy roads? No way, not me. So I called in and told the boss that I would not be coming in this evening. I was scheduled 5:30 - 10 tonight.

And you know what that means?? I get to stay home and knit! I have been knitting away on my Sweet Mary Jane cardi and am now about 80% done with it! I have 1/2 of the second sleeve and then the yoke and collar. I am SO pleased!! I finished the shawl that I was knitting with Crystal Palace Kid Merino. The camera is charging, pictures soon.

I just bought this cute Ladybug Measuring Tape I love ladybugs and I just couldn't resist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home