A Creative Spirit (What do you do with yours?)

"She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands." Proverbs 31:13

Friday, March 25, 2005

More flower pins, etc.

I have been in such a flower pin crocheting mood...I just can't seem to tire of making these things! Lion Brand Yarn just came out with 3 really cool new patterns and of course I'll be making them today to add to my growing collection.

I've also completed another 24 row section of my Horseshoe Cable Afghan (I found the pattern at FreePatterns.com under Knitting. You have to register to access the patterns, but both membership and the patterns are free. And there are patterns in just about every crafting category you can imagine!!

Some of my kntting project goals for 2005:
  • Irish Hiking Scarf from a free pattern from Hello Yarn
  • Fuzzy Heart Pillow from Frugal Knitting Haus
  • Horseshoe Cable Afghan
  • Steppin' Out Poncho (Creative Knitting Magazine March '05)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home