A Creative Spirit (What do you do with yours?)

"She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands." Proverbs 31:13

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Doing the Happy Dance!! =)






















Doing the happy dance!! Last night I finished our granddaughter Kelly's Christening gown and as soon as Grandpa takes photos of her in it I will post them. The dress turned out amazingly well! I'm quite pleased with it. =)
And I was worried that I wouldn't finish it on time...isn't that hilarious? Who me, worried? lol See? There wasn't anything to worry about....I got it done in time and still have 3 days in which to wash and block it. Now I get to start my sweater! Three cheers for me...... hip, hip, hooray! (go ahead and finish up the other two cheers for me, will ya please?) I'm too tired. =)

P.S. The angel photo of Kelly was taken last weekend by my hubby - aka Grandpa. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home