A Creative Spirit (What do you do with yours?)

"She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands." Proverbs 31:13

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Merry Christmas

Only 3 more days until Christmas, can you believe it??! It sure seems to sneak up on me more quickly every year.

The tree is up, the house is decorated, cookies are made, most presents are wrapped (though we're not done shopping), I'm going to start a knit dishcloth to use as a package trim for hubby's Mom. She loves those knit dishcloths, but always says "they're much too pretty to use". She's right, of course...but they are so quick and easy to make that I don't mind. =) I've made her one with 3 crosses on it and think I'll make her a "K" cloth (for the last name lol) or a flower one. I'll start it in just a little bit.

Both of my Marines ~ Justin and Jessica ~ are home for Christmas, that is fabulous!! All we are missing is Kristin. She's in Missouri with hubby Chris and the new baby Jonathon ~ he was born on December 9, 2005.

-----------------------------------------------------------

**Cross stitch assignment update: I am about 95% done with square #2, then just have one more square to do before I mail it in. As of today I am 14 days late on completion! =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home