A Creative Spirit (What do you do with yours?)

"She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands." Proverbs 31:13

Friday, August 12, 2005

Ramblings

I have finally taken the time to sit here and figure out how to add links to the sidebar! =) So far I have added links for Suzanne's blog, her Yahoo group (that I am also in), and a link for Gina Renay's blog....she is one talented lady! I was in awe just looking at her photos!

Bev Q. added a new bear pattern to her charity list and I made one (in purple) in an afternoon! They are really cute and since they are so quick and not too big, they are the perfect addition to my charity boxes.

I got my newest needlework assignment....a Halloween runner in counted cross stitch. It's cute and fun to work, it should be MUCH easier than that afghan. Since this one is an unpublished designer original I can't post/or take a photo of it. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home