A Creative Spirit (What do you do with yours?)

"She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands." Proverbs 31:13

Monday, June 13, 2005

So many projects, so little time! =)

Between the knit swaps, crochet swaps, crochet-alongs, and the things I REALLY want to make I have discovered that there just aren't enough hours in the day to finish it all!

I am working on a knit drawstring pouch from the book Last Minute Knitted Gifts by Joelle Hoverson, for a knit exchange. It's featured on the front cover of the book. I still need to whip up a dishcloth for another knit exchange...but at least those go rather quickly. I have a crochet surprise exchange that will be coming up soon, a square exchange, and a secret sister swap. I'm getting exhausted just thinking of it all!!! Not to mention the fact that our 2nd grandchild is due in December and I have a TON of things I want to make for the baby!

I have been knitting and crocheting at an amazing speed these past few days. I even managed to put some work on 2 of my older WIPS, so I'm that much closer to being done on them. When I get that afghan done we're going to have a PARTY!!! I started that darn thing 17 years ago! I can't believe it's taken me so long....it's such a beautiful afghan and I only have a little bit of surface cross stitch left to put on it. Before I'm 90........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home