A Creative Spirit (What do you do with yours?)

"She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands." Proverbs 31:13

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

How Frustrating is that?!

Yesterday I spent most of the afternoon and evening finishing up a crochet sweater that I started over a year ago. It is short-sleeved and crocheted in sport weight yarn which makes it perfect for Spring.

I was getting pretty excited as I put the finishing touches on it and prepared to try it on. What I hadn't realized that I had lost 41 pounds since I started it and it is now at least one size too big, and it was incredibly unflattering because it was too big. :o(

The bright side is that it will make the perfect gift for someone I know and should fit her perfectly. Darn, and I was really looking forward to wearing it this Spring...but I suppose it is a good problem to have, no?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home