A Creative Spirit (What do you do with yours?)

"She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands." Proverbs 31:13

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

What did we do before computers??

Last week my computer died.....no warning, no goodbyes, just died. =( The bright side of it dying is that I managed to get a lot of other things done. The downside was how disconnected I felt!

Now I have to ask...what did I do before the internet? It wasn't that long ago, you'd think I'd remember! All I know is that every time I'd walk by the computer I wanted to strangle it for deserting me!! How could it die?!

But you know what? I survived! I found other things to occupy my time...like finishing both of my projects for GhostStitchers and getting them mailed out 2 weeks early.

Still.....I wonder ~ how did I make it without email all those years? I had 83 unread emails to sort through today, and not one of them were 'junk mail'! =) 83 emails makes one feel loved. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home