A Creative Spirit (What do you do with yours?)

"She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands." Proverbs 31:13

Monday, August 08, 2005

Productive Weekend

Over the weekend I not only finished that afghan, but I also finished this baby sweater for my grandson who is due to arrive in early December, a pair of ladies' slippers for charity, and a crocheted a basket out of twine. The basket turned out really great and only took me just over an hour to crochet! I'll have to get hubby to take some photos of it for me since it won't fit on the scanner. lol

Tonight I plan to start knitting one of the Baby Bears by Fiber Trends They are the cutest little felted bears! I should be getting my pattern for Baby Bobbi Bear from my friend Cindy. She ordered us each a copy of the pattern and was mailing mine out to me this week. =) I am making one of those Fiber Trends Baby Bears for her. Shhhh, don't tell her, it's a surprise.

I also ordered THE book - from Amazon "At Knit's End - Meditations For Women Who Knit Too Much" by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee. I've seen so many great comments by others about her book and had to get a copy for myself. It should be here by the end of the week. =) I'll find the link for Stephanie's blog......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home