A Creative Spirit (What do you do with yours?)

"She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands." Proverbs 31:13

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Update on Sweet Mary Jane Cardi
















Well I'm not able to work on it as much as I'd like.....seems I have to work at work now and then. lol But I have made some progress, I have now completed 7 repeats of the lace pattern. No frogging yet!



I have also been working on a shrug pattern that I bought from Diane Langan. The pattern calls for Microspun yarn and I chose to make mine in the color Lilac. It is such a soft yarn and I LOVE the way the shrug is working up!!

Hubby has taught me to use the camera....I just haven't attempted it on my own yet. Chicken!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 7/24/2006 10:29:00 PM, Blogger Anna said…

    Congratulations on good progress! Way to go! I really like your color choice and the pattern is so sweet!

     
  • At 7/25/2006 10:06:00 AM, Blogger Tammy said…

    Thanks!! =) The color is MUCH prettier in person, believe me. It's not a solid color, which is why I like it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home