A Creative Spirit (What do you do with yours?)

"She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands." Proverbs 31:13

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Progress


















This is the lower right portion of the front. The cardigan has gotten too big for me to scan, so I guess I'll have to get myself motivated and master hubby's camera now. Also it's really hard to hold the lace pattern open on a scanner, but I think you get the idea of how it shall look. I only have 2 repeats left, then it's time to separate for the front and back.















This is one of the scallops on the bottom of the shawl. I didn't bother with a full pic since there is one just like it posted below. But I figured I'd at least scan the scallop so you can see the color I used. It's a beautiful color ~ this Homespun in Baroque. The one thing I really like about Homespun is the variations in color, I think it keeps the yarn interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home