A Creative Spirit (What do you do with yours?)

"She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands." Proverbs 31:13

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Time to clean up

Since I've been working I have a whole lot less time to spend cleaning house. It doesn't take long for things to get out of hand, does it? Oh no....it most certainly does not.

Well, Tara has a plan and I love it! I've been busy making my list of 100 items to get done. Trust me, it's not as hard as you'd think. Once you get going that list will practically materialize before you realize it. I love Tara's new blog (and the old one too, the name of which we shall not mention) Great hair Tara!! ;)

My friend Tracey was the one who mentioned Tara's plan to me in the first place....I had missed it. She's doing this too, and I'm sure she's doing great with it! =) Go see that gorgeous afghan she's made!

I'm off to work on my list.......

2 Comments:

  • At 2/11/2007 01:59:00 AM, Blogger Tracey said…

    Hi Tammy,
    Thanks for the link! I love all of your work!! You are so gifted!! Good luck on the 100 list, it sure does help to get things done.
    I love your blog!!! :)

     
  • At 2/11/2007 05:46:00 PM, Blogger Tammy said…

    I've got one item done so far. lol You?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home