A Creative Spirit (What do you do with yours?)

"She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands." Proverbs 31:13

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Quaker Ribbed Bottom Hat
















I finished the Quaker Ribbed Bottom hat that I got from Frugal Knitting Haus a few years ago. I was trying to find the link to their free patterns but can't locate it on their new site. I know the pattern is still available, I just don't have the link at the moment. I used Candy Cane, a gorgeous worsted yarn by Plymouth Encore yarn, one of my favorites.

4 Comments:

  • At 2/05/2007 02:47:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This just happens to be one of the links I updated at my group today. Here you go!

    http://web.archive.org/web/20060426023821/http://frugalknit12330.goeserv.com/homepage/quakerhat.htm

     
  • At 2/05/2007 06:28:00 AM, Blogger Tammy said…

    Thank you! =)

     
  • At 2/21/2007 02:31:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I can't find the Quaker hat. Am I doing something wrong?

     
  • At 2/21/2007 06:49:00 AM, Blogger Tammy said…

    No, you're not doing anything wrong. I can't find it either. I've tried the link that Matt shared and it doesn't work either. This is the message I got when I tried his link: "The page you requested has not been archived."
    I'll try searching more when I get home from work later today.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home