A Creative Spirit (What do you do with yours?)

"She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands." Proverbs 31:13

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas!



















Hard to believe that it's already December 24, but it's here ~ the tree is decorated, baking is done, and there are only a few presents left to wrap. The house is quiet right now and I plan to spend the afternoon catching up on laundry and some needlepoint.

I found the coolest Spiderman-type afghan online and have started it for Sam. He's going to love it!!! It's a round ripple afghan done up in red, black, and royal blue. Sam is going to love it! It's a "member's only" pattern I got over at AngelCrafts. That's one of my favorite sites for charity patterns.

Merry Christmas to all!!

2 Comments:

  • At 12/28/2006 02:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    With so many patterns online for free at sites that don't require membership, why would you choose one that does?

     
  • At 12/28/2006 07:07:00 PM, Blogger Tammy said…

    I chose that one because I like the it. Not all free pattern sites are worth it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home