A Creative Spirit (What do you do with yours?)

"She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands." Proverbs 31:13

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Yarn Fairy? Are you real??















I just KNEW there had to be a Yarn Fairy out there! Where else would all the beautiful yarn come from? =) So Yarn Fairy, if you are reading this......when are you going to come see me?? I've been a good little knitter and have been working on finishing up my WIPs and whittling down that stash. Don't you think it's time I get some of that luxurious and wonderful kind of yarn? Puh-lease??????

Seriously, this cute little yarn fairy clip art came from Tara over at Tara's Doodles ....go on over and visit, I'll wait. I got a few of the cute graphics on the sidebar from her site. She has another cute site that I visit all the time ~ Coffee Crochet ~ isn't that the coolest name? I'm going to make her Strawberry 'Jamma Bag real soon. I think it's adorable.

The family and I just got back from serving dinner at Guest Week. This is an annual event that our church does...we host a group of homeless people at our church for a week. They come from a shelter in Detroit. I serve several meals there throughout the week and a lot of us just go up there to visit, play games, watch movies, etc. The number of people we have varies from year to year, I think we have 52 people staying with us this year. It was a bit surreal.....we had dinner with the homeless going on in our Fellowship hall and a wedding going on in the sanctuary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home