A Creative Spirit (What do you do with yours?)

"She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands." Proverbs 31:13

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Tea Swap at C'ville
















The mailman brought this lovely package to my door today. =) My partner over at Crochetville sure knows how to spoil a girl! Thanks Denise (Denny)!! Denise made me not one, but two lovely tea cozies. That cute little ladybug you see on the lower left? That's a chocolate! Denise somehow found out that I love ladybugs (gee, I wonder how that was? wink, wink)

The little crochet teapot in the front is a set of really cool coasters that she bought. But I think the MOST interesting thing is the Wild Huckleberry coffee ~ can't wait to give that a try. It smells wonderful!!! And of course there are tea bags and some chocolates. Thanks again Denise!! And to make it better ~ the mailman didn't bring any bills today! How cool is that??

1 Comments:

  • At 9/08/2006 08:00:00 PM, Blogger Tina said…

    I'm so glad you like it all. I have never tried that huckleberry coffee myself yet, but I've bought it for a couple people and they said it was good. :)
    Tina

     

Post a Comment

<< Home