A Creative Spirit (What do you do with yours?)

"She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands." Proverbs 31:13

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Fall Purse swap at Crochetville



I received my purse from my partner Denny over at Crochetville. She said she wasn't happy with the handles but I just love it!! {sorry for the picture quality, I used the camera on my cell phone} =)

Denny sent a lovely purse with D-shaped handles and leaf buttons. I'm going to have to find out what pattern she used, it's wonderfully textured and there is no need for a liner. She also sent a cute Halloween bear, two traveler's tins of tea bags (the bear is holding them) and this amazing Butter Pecan scented candle that looks like a huge muffin. There was also a pattern book and a ball of cotton yarn. Thank you Denny, I love it all!!

I used the purse last night when hubby and I went out and received many compliments!!! =)

P.S. It's chilly enought today that I'm finally able to wear my Shrug-a-licous cardi!! It is soooo soft!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home