A Creative Spirit (What do you do with yours?)

"She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands." Proverbs 31:13

Thursday, January 11, 2007

No, they're not New Year resolutions

Happy New Year (albeit belated)!! I don't particularly believe in making New Year's resolutions~if we truly want to do something, we just do it, right? Seriously, why wait for that one day to make a BUNCH of resolutions that we most likely won't keep? I'm sure that most people make resolutions with the very best of intentions ~ but, as they say, the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Okay, enough of that.....I just wanted to make it perfectly clear that this isn't about New Year resolutions. There are a few goals that I have set for the year, very realistic ones, at that.
  • Use up the yarn stash ~ I have WAY more than I could possibly need!
  • I've raise my charity goal by 50 items for 2007 ~ I'd actually like to beat that number.
  • Devote more time to finishing up those WIPs!! {I'll have to sit down and make a list ~ though I'm sure I won't like what I see ~ it's probably much higher than I imagine lol}

I got a new job just before Christmas and with the hours I'm working I have less time to work on much of anything, but when I do, these goals will affect what I chose to work on. Said job is also the reason I've been online less these days. I also have the needlework assignments to factor in....since that's a paying job it will take precedence over those 'for me' projects.

Seems like I've got my work cut out for me.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home