A Creative Spirit (What do you do with yours?)

"She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands." Proverbs 31:13

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Update on the Sweet Mary Jane Cardi

I only have 4 repeats (a total of 16 rounds) left to do on the 2nd sleeve!!! Then of course, there's the yoke and collar, but the largest chunk of knitting is done on it! I'm almost embarrassed to tell you how long ago I started knitting it! (would you believe June of '06?) I'll be getting back to my knitting in just a moment, but first I want to show you this: Ice Queen

I have a ball of Rowan Kidsilk Haze in Fondant and I think the Ice Queen would look fabulous in that color!! Actually, I think it would look great in any color, but that's what I have. The minute I get the Sweet Mary Jane cardi blocking I will be casting on for this. I love those tiny little beads! They almost looks like they are floating on the lace.

I also have Wicked on my list of projects to cast on. Guess I better get those needles busy, no?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home