A Creative Spirit (What do you do with yours?)

"She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands." Proverbs 31:13

Monday, February 26, 2007

Updates and rambling

I've managed to accomplish a lot in the past few days. I did make my list of 100 things I want to get done ~ some big jobs and some little. I've even gotten a great start on getting some done and crossed off the list! =) Between the kids and I we have crossed off {drum roll, please} 18 items in the first 4 days! Yes, 18 items done and only 72 to go. It's a great start and it's become a bit of a game for us.

For those of you familiar with the FlyLady we also did a 27 Fling Boogie. It's a great way to reduce clutter and we all get involved with it. I highly recommend her book "Sink Reflections" if you're interested in getting your home and your life in order.

In other news....Justin is back in the States and is currently in California. I'm waiting {somewhat impatiently, I must admit} for him to come home on leave. He's expected to be deployed to Iraq again in September, and we've also learned that Jessica is going to be deployed to Iraq as well!! Nope, we're not going to go there at this time. We'll talk about that later.

I'm still working on reducing the yarn stash and made quite a large dent in it last week. Of course it helps that I gave a very large bag of it away. And I still have way more than I can reasonably use in my lifetime.

That's a bit of what's been going on in my corner of the world. I'm off to enjoy a bit of peace and quiet before bed.

2 Comments:

  • At 2/27/2007 07:34:00 AM, Blogger Tracey said…

    Great job on your 100 list! And I love the Flylady too! And the BEST news is that Justin is back!!! ok for a while anyway. I know you can't wait to see him. And when he and Jessica both go I guess we'll have to get ready for you to go to cause I know I would. But we'll talk about that when the time comes.
    Your friend,
    Tracey

     
  • At 2/27/2007 01:08:00 PM, Blogger Tammy said…

    Do you think they will let me go with them? ;)
    How are you doing on your 100 list?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home