A Creative Spirit (What do you do with yours?)

"She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands." Proverbs 31:13

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Going to California!!





















This is me, doing a happy dance! =) I'm going to CA in July for leadership training in a ministry I've been involved in. The training will take place in a city that is pretty close to where my two Marines are stationed, so you know what that means.......I will get to spend some time with them. Well, okay....Justin might actually be in the desert that week, depending on how well his hand has healed up....so I might not see him. But Jessica will be around and we have made plans to do some stuff during my free time. I'll be extending my trip just so her and I can have a whole day to do whatever. It's going to be a blast...except for the flying part. I don't care much for flying, but it's going to be worth it. =)

I just got some really adorable photos of my granddaugher Kelly that I'll be uploading to share with you. She's getting so big...walking all over the place and is keeping us entertained with her cuteness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home