A Creative Spirit (What do you do with yours?)

"She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands." Proverbs 31:13

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

My hooks and needles are a-clickin'

Remember this? It's been awhile since I've pulled it out of my basket to work on. I've taken advantage of the 4 days I've had off from work and have pulled it out of my basket and worked on it.

I've finished the body of the sweater and will be starting on the sleeves this afternoon (I had to take a break and wind the two remaining hanks of Shadow before I could begin). The sleeves won't take too long ~ they're 3/4 sleeves and the lace pattern is ultra-easy once you get the hang of it. I got to use that yarn swift that was given to me by a friend....such a nice gadget!!

I've also been working on a crochet sweater from the Spring/Summer 2007 issue of Family Circle Easy Crochet. If you have the magazine it's #8 Grace Jacket. It's done with Paton's Grace....I'm making mine entirely in cream. It's got more of that Vintage look I like in a solid color.

I've got a new dishcloth to post....just have to get the picture. I hate patterns without photos, don't you? ;)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home