A Creative Spirit (What do you do with yours?)

"She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands." Proverbs 31:13

Monday, March 10, 2008

It's done, it's done!!!

I can't believe it's finally done! I finished the Sweet Mary Jane cardi last night!!!!! I still have to block it ~ I was much too tired last night when I cast off to do anything more than drop into bed! It was bad enough we had the time change, but I woke up way to early as it was and couldn't go back to sleep.

Finishing feels GOOD! And it's the second WIP I've finished so far this year. That's progress!! Yesterday hubby and I spent some time going through some things and either pitching them or adding them to the donations that are going out today. We took the house off the market two weeks ago, but are still looking to reduce the amount of "stuff" we have. I am somewhat relieved that we aren't moving at this time, but it feels good to get rid of all that excess we had. It's amazing how quickly your collection of "stuff" can build if you're not paying attention. Now if we could only get the kids on board with that. Our 17 year old daughter went shopping YET AGAIN yesterday! Sheesh!

1 Comments:

  • At 4/10/2008 07:42:00 PM, Blogger Tina said…

    I can't wait to see it. I need to finish the sweater I started... (sigh...) Maybe seeing yours will give me the motivation I need. ;P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home