A Creative Spirit (What do you do with yours?)

"She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands." Proverbs 31:13

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Funny how all the days run together

Last time I checked it was the beginning of 2008...how has the year passed by so quickly?? I hadn't realized that it's been 3 months since I last posted....that's how quickly time has flown.

I've been quite busy, to be sure. Working full time, trying to finish a stitching assignment on time (I didn't), laundry, etc, etc. I have finished the stitching assignment and have not taken on another one. I want to spend some of my free time knitting and reading some of the books on my list. I have read Voltaire's Candide and am now about 1/3 of the way through Tolstoy's Anna Karenina. At work I am waiting to see if I've gotten the promotion that I have been working on. I should find out something this week.

In knitting I have been working on the Wicked sweater. I have the yoke done and have put the arms on waste yarn. I only have a few inches left of the body of the sweater. The pattern is very well written and works up quickly and beautifully. I also ordered some of the new sock yarns from Knitpicks...I ordered Wicked Witch and Damsel. Cool names, huh?

Some new pictures of the kids.....
Top photo: Amber and her husband Alexis
Middle: Justin and and his wife Maureen
Bottom: Josh and his girlfried Katelyn.
Still looking for new photos of the other kids to post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home