A Creative Spirit (What do you do with yours?)

"She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands." Proverbs 31:13

Friday, July 11, 2008

With fingers crossed.....

I had the interview for the promotion today. It went really well, and while I am almost completely confident that I got the job...there is always that nagging little voice of doubt. I'll find out mid-week.

I tried to get more accomplished on Wicked last night after dinner, but I was SO tired that I managed only about an inch before I called it quits and went off to bed. No new photo today, with only an inch you won't be able to tell the difference.

I just found this photo taken right around Christmas. Jessica (the one on the right) was home on leave.





















Kelly loves to play with Grandma's magnifying glass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home