A Creative Spirit (What do you do with yours?)

"She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands." Proverbs 31:13

Thursday, October 30, 2008

More completed socks

Finished these Sept 2. I knit them with a basic cuff down sock pattern using 2 circulars. I used Comfort Sock by Berroco in Stewart Island. Someone had recommended the yarn to me and at first I was skeptical since it is an acrylic, but it knits up beautifully and holds its shape well. I like the yarn enough that I bought 2 balls in solid colors to make more.

My only complaint is that I found a knot in the yarn while on the foot of the second sock. After undoing the knot and knitting on I discovered it had interrupted the colorway. I decided not to frog the sock but to leave it as it was.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home