A Creative Spirit (What do you do with yours?)

"She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands." Proverbs 31:13

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Got my knitting packed

In just a few short hours I will be leaving for my much-anticipated knitting weekend. I drive to Ohio each year to spend a weekend of knitting fun with my best friend, Cindy. We knit (duh), drink coffee, eat ice cream, watch movies, and of course......shop for more yarn. I've packed my Wicked sweater (with 1/2 of the first sleeve done), as well as the socks that I'm working on. How much will I get done? We'll see...........

One of my favorite blogs to visit: My Recycled Bags

On another note, I got the promotion!!! I meant to post the news a week ago when I found out, but time got away from me. I'll start my new position on Monday, with a nice raise to boot! That said, I leave you with this:

3 Comments:

  • At 7/24/2008 08:23:00 AM, Blogger Jane said…

    Sounds like the perfect weekend, enjoy every minute

     
  • At 7/24/2008 12:10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a cutie patootie!! And wow what a weekend you have planned. Hope you have a great time! Now I'm inspired and will run off and plan my own weekend!

     
  • At 7/27/2008 04:48:00 PM, Blogger Tammy said…

    Thanks to you both! I did have a lovely weekend and got SO much knitting done!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home