A Creative Spirit (What do you do with yours?)

"She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands." Proverbs 31:13

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Oh boy, here we go again!












This is my Jessica, who was home on leave earlier this month. She leaves for Iraq on Sunday. Will it never end? It was hard enough having my son go 3 times, but this is my little girl...and this really sucks. Sorry, I know that sounds a bit juvenile, but it's the best I've got right now. It's going to be a long 7 months! The bright side is that shortly after she comes home she will be getting out of the Marines, she chose not to re-enlist.

I made hubby a stocking. It was a very quick knit and he really likes it. I let him chose the color and he paid very close attention to my daily progress. It's the Snowy Night Gansey Stocking by Lisa Carnahan from the book "Christmas Stockings: 18 Holiday Treasures to Knit".




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home