A Creative Spirit (What do you do with yours?)

"She selects wool and flax and works with eager hands." Proverbs 31:13

Sunday, July 27, 2008

I had the BEST weekend!!

I just got back from my trip to Cindy's. We had the best time imaginable!!!! I got two socks done ~ not a pair, though. I took time out from the socks I was knitting with Damsel (see an earlier post about Knitpicks Imagination yarn) and I learned to knit a sock using 2 circs. I finished that one in a day!!! After which, I cast on for the 2nd sock in Damsel and got the leg done and started the heel flap this morning before coming home.



















I also bought more yarn....imagine that! wink wink
I got 4 skeins of Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece for a pullover that I'll be starting for the Knitting Olympics. I also got 2 hanks fo Classic Elite's Alpaca Sox in charcoal and 2 balls of some beautiful purple fingering weight yarn that is also slated for a pair of socks.

Then I came home and ordered 2 pair each of 24" circulars from Knitpicks in sizes 2 and 3.
The Alpaca Sox yarn is going to be a pair of socks for hubby's father for Christmas. Shhhhhh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home